- Popcorn Poppers
- Healthy Eats
onclick="MyWindow=window.open('http://www.popcornpopper.com/esignup.html','MyWindow1','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no, status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,width=300,height=400,left=50,top=50'); return false;" href="">Get a Catalog
Customer Service: 800.270.2705
Peanut Brittle Popcorn Balls
1 cup buttered oil (1/2 cup in popper, 1/2 cup in hand)
1 teaspoon salt
11 ozs. unpopped kettle corn
8-16 ozs. peanut butter
1 bag (16 ozs.) Kraft caramel pieces, melted
1) Pop the kettle corn in Whirley Pop.
2) Remove from heat.
3) Grease hands with buttery oil.
4) Roll popcorn into peanut butter, making balls if possible.
5) Repeat with next few groups of popcorn in hand.
6) Dip popcorn balls into caramel until they harden.
7) Refrigerate by placing popcorn balls on wax paper for 2 hours.
Preparation Time: 3 hours
Eat cold or at room temperature.
Please wash hands before preparing popcorn balls.
Contributor: Janice Scaduto
Thanks so much! My husband and I enjoy our Whirley Pop so much, that when we learned his dad was getting remarried, we knew just what to get them for a wedding gift. I've never before been so ... read more
Join our mailing list to receive special offers and promotions!
6323 N 150 E, Monon
Don't miss out...
Join our mailing list to be the first to learn about our new
products and special offers.